North Norfolk Fit Together
Happy 10th Birthday to North Norfolk Fit Together!!
North Norfolk runs several activities as part of the Fit Together programme in addition to the regular walks programme.
- 6-7 walks a week for all abilities
- Tea dance- this is cancelled until further notice
- Line dance
- Circuit training for older adults
- Special social events
Before you attend a Fit Together walk or activity you need to compete a registration form and if you are bringing a dog a "Dog Disclaimer form". These forms will be available when you arrive at your first activity but if you would like to download them and complete them before you arrive then you can download them below.
Please make sure you have filled them in completely.
For more information please contact:
M: 07766 259 999
Due to illness we have no leaders to run the walk at Fakenham on October 18th at 11am. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Print out and complete the registration form before your first walk or activity or walk/activity leaders will have these for you to complete on the day
Please ring 07917596797 for cancellation notices for North Norfolk Fit Together
Chairman: John Tomlinson
Treasurer: Philip Harriott
Fundraising Officer: Joy Eglen
Fundraising Officer: Christine Joyce
Grants Officer: David Bailey
- NNFT Trustee Meeting Minutes 30th May Including Yearly Members Meeting Minutes March 21st 2017 (MS Word, 54 Kb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes July 20th 2017 (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes August 29th 2017 (PDF, 1.6 Mb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes November 14th 2017 (PDF, 1.9 Mb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes January 9th 2018 (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Fit Together Members Meeting May 2018 (PDF, 3 Mb)