North Norfolk Fit Together
Happy 10th Birthday to North Norfolk Fit Together!!
North Norfolk runs several activities as part of the Fit Together programme in addition to the regular walks programme.
- 6-7 walks a week for all abilities
- Tea dance- now the first Tuesday of every month rather than weekly!
- Line dance
- Circuit training for older adults
- Special social events
Before you attend a Fit Together walk or activity you need to compete a registration form and if you are bringing a dog a "Dog Disclaimer form". These forms will be available when you arrive at your first activity but if you would like to download them and complete them before you arrive then you can download them below.
Please make sure you have filled them in completely.
For more information please contact:
M: 07766 259 999
- NNFT Programme Autumn Winter 2017 (PDF, 4.8 Mb)
Please ring 07917596797 for cancellation notices for North Norfolk Fit Together
- NNFT Xmas Lunch Menu And Booking Form 2017 (PDF, 505 Kb)
These walks are an initiative to offer people with dementia, and their families, the chance to get outside more and to enjoy the local Norfolk area and trails. Active Norfolk and the charity, North Norfolk Fit Together, has given a group of their skilled volunteer walks leaders training to help improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers. These walks run from May to August each year.
Any questions about the Memory Walks or if you would like to volunteer to help please contact Mel Brown on 07766 259999 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Walker registration Form (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
- Walker registration Other Activities Jan 2016 (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
Complete this form if you will be taking part in any of our other activities as well as walks
- Dog Disclaimer Form (MS Word, 877 Kb)
Please complete this form if you bring your dog on a walk.
- Carer Responsibility Form 2017 (MS Word, 1006 Kb)
Pat Logan has received our Volunteer of the Year Award for 2016 for her outstanding contribution to the project over the years
- NNFT Trustee Meeting Minutes 30th May Including Yearly Members Meeting Minutes March 21st 2017 (MS Word, 54 Kb)
- 2016 2017 NNFT Accounts (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
- FT North Norfolk Trustees Report And Accounts (PDF, 3.5 Mb)
Fit Together North Norfolk Trustees Report and Accounts
- Trustee Report 2015 2016 (PDF, 3.7 Mb)