North Norfolk Fit Together
Happy 10th Birthday to North Norfolk Fit Together!!
North Norfolk runs several activities as part of the Fit Together programme in addition to the regular walks programme.
- 6-7 walks a week for all abilities
- Tea dance- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from January 2018
- Line dance
- Circuit training for older adults
- Special social events
Before you attend a Fit Together walk or activity you need to compete a registration form and if you are bringing a dog a "Dog Disclaimer form". These forms will be available when you arrive at your first activity but if you would like to download them and complete them before you arrive then you can download them below.
Please make sure you have filled them in completely.
For more information please contact:
M: 07766 259 999
For people living with dementia and their carers
These walks are an initiative to offer people with dementia, and their families, the chance to get outside more and to enjoy the local Norfolk area and trails. Active Norfolk and the charity, North Norfolk Fit Together, has given a group of their skilled volunteer walks leaders training to help improve the lives of people living with dementia and their carers. These walks run from May to August each year.
Any questions about the Memory Walks or if you would like to volunteer to help please contact Mel Brown on 07766 259999 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- NN New Walker Registration form May 2018 (PDF, 754 Kb)
Print out and complete the registration form before your first walk or activity or walk/activity leaders will have these for you to complete on the day
Please ring 07917596797 for cancellation notices for North Norfolk Fit Together
- Carer Responsibility Form 2018 (MS Word, 1004 Kb)
- Dog Disclaimer Form (MS Word, 877 Kb)
Please complete this form if you bring your dog on a walk.
- 2016 2017 NNFT Accounts (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
- FT North Norfolk Trustees Report And Accounts (PDF, 3.5 Mb)
Fit Together North Norfolk Trustees Report and Accounts
- Trustee Report 2015 2016 (PDF, 3.7 Mb)
Chairman: John Tomlinson
Treasurer: Philip Harriott
Fundraising Officer: Joy Eglen
Fundraising Officer: Christine Joyce
Grants Officer: David Bailey
- NNFT Trustee Meeting Minutes 30th May Including Yearly Members Meeting Minutes March 21st 2017 (MS Word, 54 Kb)
- Fit Together Members Meeting May 2018 (PDF, 3 Mb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes July 20th 2017 (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes August 29th 2017 (PDF, 1.6 Mb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes November 14th 2017 (PDF, 1.9 Mb)
- Trustee Meeting Minutes January 9th 2018 (PDF, 1.5 Mb)