Share your time, share your skills, share your energy
On the page below you will find a number of great opportunities to volunteer in the local area and in other communities in Norfolk with an active benefit too as well as a list of upcoming events looking for volunteers.
Volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do and it has many individual, community and organisational benefits;
- Make new friends & meet new people
- Gain more experience, confidence & learn new skills
- Enhance your CV & improve your possible employment opportunities
- Give something back - make a difference to an individual or community
- Generally improve your physical & mental well being
If you are looking to get involved search our opportunities below.
Active Norfolk will be running training across the year that volunteers can access;
Many organisations are county-wide, so if you don't find any opportunities in your postcode area, try a wider search and look for the opportunities that are at multiple sites across Norfolk or countywide.
Upcoming Event Volunteering Opportunities
Locality Development Officer
- Physical Activity Development Officer for the Borough of Great Yarmouth
- Active Neighbourhoods Project Officer
- 01603 731564
Sports Development Officer
- Safeguarding lead
- Disability sport
- On The Move
- This Girl Can
- Sport for Change
- Locality Support Officer - Norwich
- 01603 731566