Norfolk Physical Activity Forum
& Norfolk Obesity Network
The Spring 2018 Norfolk Physical Activity Forum took place on Wednesday 28th of March followed by the Norfolk Obesity Network meeting.
The event was themed around Physical Activity and Mental Wellbeing with examples of local projects working across the two sectors as well as a presentation from Mind about the findings of their Get Set to Go project which was launched in 2015. Delegates from physical activity, health, community and mental wellbeing backgrounds were present to provide their perspective on how physical activity might be linked with mental health services in Norfolk.
For a copy of the slides and supporting material please use the links below.
- NPAF Agenda - 220318 (PDF, 286 Kb)
- NPAF March 2018 Active Norfolk Update (PDF, 743 Kb)
- National Mind Get Set to Go Evaluation Findings (PDF, 2.2 Mb)
- NSFT Mens Wellbeing Project (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
- Pace Of Mind Running Mental Wellbeing Project (PDF, 259 Kb)
- Low Energy Liquid Diets In Obesity Management (PDF, 4.3 Mb)
Resources from a previous event
The 'Engaging Under-Represented Groups' Physical Activity Forum took place on Wednesday 19th October 2016. The slides from the meeting are below.
- NPAF Presentations October 2016 (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
The 'Older Adults' Physical Activity Forum took place on Wednesday 23rd March 2016 at UEA Sportspark. The agenda and slides from the meeting can be downloaded below.