Norfolk Physical Activity Forum
The next Norfolk Physical Activity Forum will be held in March 2019. The forum is held bi-annually with each forum focusing on a different agenda. Previous forums have brought together a range of partners with an interest in mental health (Spring 2018) and social isolation (Autumn 2018). We are keen to have delegates from physical activity, health, wellbeing, community and social backgrounds present at these event to provide their perspective on how physical activity might be used to tackle a particular issue in Norfolk. If you have not previously attended one of our forums and would like to be added to our distribution list please email Rachel Cooke Rachel.Cooke@activenorfolk.org who organises the event.
Resources from a previous event
Autumn 2018 Norfolk Physical Activity Forum - Social Isolation & Loneliness
- Active Norfolk Update (PDF, 1.8 Mb)
- No Lonely Day In Norfolk - Norfolk County Council In Good Company Campaign (PDF, 2.3 Mb)
- Better Together Norfolk A Coalition Working To Combat Loneliness And Social Isolation In Norfolk (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Findings Of The Mobile Me Project In Sheltered And Care Housing Residents And Those With Dementia (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
- Findings Of The Lakenham Energise Sport For Change Project (PDF, 592 Kb)
- An Introduction To Projects From The Open Youth Trust (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- An Overview Of GoodGym Norwich (PDF, 781 Kb)
Spring 2018 Norfolk Physical Activity Forum - Mental Health
- National Mind Get Set to Go Evaluation Findings March 2018 (PDF, 2.2 Mb)
- NSFT Men's Wellbeing Project March 2018 (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
- Pace of Mind Running Mental Wellbeing Project March 2018 (PDF, 259 Kb)
The 'Engaging Under-Represented Groups' Physical Activity Forum took place on Wednesday 19th October 2016. The slides from the meeting are below.
- NPAF Presentations October 2016 (PDF, 4.4 Mb)
The 'Older Adults' Physical Activity Forum took place on Wednesday 23rd March 2016 at UEA Sportspark. The agenda and slides from the meeting can be downloaded below.