The 2nd edition of the Norfolk Sport, PE, and Physical Activity strategy - Active Futures - was launched on July 14, 2017.
You can read more information about the 2015-2017 version of the Strategy below.
Norfolk Sport, PE, Physical Activity and Development Strategy 2015-2017
Children and young people in Norfolk will benefit from improved coordination and investment in physical activity, education and sport, thanks to a cross-agency strategy that links together key stakeholders working with young people. Partners include Norfolk County Council Children's Services, Public Health, Active Norfolk, Local Authorities, School Sports Partnerships, early years settings, primary and secondary schools, and further/higher education institutions.
The strategy outlines a shared vision: "To ensure that all young people in Norfolk experience and enjoy high quality physical education and sport, are inspired and supported to fulfil their potential, and motivated to choose an active and healthy lifestyle."
The strategy sets out aspirations for all young people in Norfolk and outlines how each setting working with young people can contribute to these aspirations.
To view the strategy, A3 poster, and Information Sheets for individual children and young people's settings, click on the links below.
- Active Norfolk CYP Strategy Document V5 FINAL (PDF, 5.5 Mb)
- CYP Strategy A3 Information Sheet FINAL (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
- CYP Strategy Information Sheet (Early Years) V2 FINAL (PDF, 490 Kb)
- CYP Strategy Information Sheet (Primary School) FINAL (PDF, 441 Kb)
- CYP Strategy Information Sheet (Secondary School) version 1 (PDF, 436 Kb)
- CYP Strategy Information Sheet (Further Education) V2 Oct2nd (PDF, 396 Kb)
- CYP Strategy Information Sheet (Club) FINAL (PDF, 456 Kb)
- CYP Strategy Information Sheet (Health Practitioner) FINAL (PDF, 400 Kb)