Here is a short film about Sportivate and a guide to using the Sportivate portal to enter your monitoring.
Guidance about the forms you will need to complete your Sportivate monitoring:-
Registration forms must be completed by all participants of Sportivate activities. There are two forms depending on the age group - see below:-
- Registration form template for 14-15 year olds which will require parental/carer consent.
- Registration form template for 16-25 year olds who will be able to give their own consent.
Attendance record sheet to be used to note attendance of all participants attending the Sportivate course over the 6 week period.
Data protection handout for participants – this information will inform participants how the information we collect about them is being used (to be completed by Lead organisation/coach prior to distribution).
Data protection note for deliverers – this information will help the providers of sports activities to meet their legal obligations concerning the collection and use of personal data provided by people taking part in activities.
A guide to Sportivate and using the Sportivate portal.
- Sportivate Temporary Attendence Record Sheet (MS Excel, 311 Kb)
- Sportivate Data Protection Guidance for Providers 2015-2016 (MS Word, 517 Kb)
- Sportivate Data Protection Statement For Participants 2015-2016 (MS Word, 496 Kb)
- Sportivate Participant Registration Form 11-15s 2015-2016 (MS Word, 84 Kb)
- Sportivate Participant Registration Form 16-25s 2015-2016 (MS Word, 82 Kb)