Head Gymnastics Coach
To help drive our club's vision, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, self motivated and telented Head Coach for a permanent position at Mickleover Gymnastics Club in Derby. This is an excellent opportunity for a natural leader with a passion and deep understanding of gymnastics, to work closely with the clubs senior leaders in providing a progressive and inclusive gymnastics programme for women's artistic, display and general gymnastics.
About Head Gymnastics Coach
- To work with Coaching Director and junior coaches to deliver and regularly evaluate gymnastics programmes throughout the club.
- To create training plans and monitor, adapt and amend where necessary.
- Working alongside and lead other staff and assist in mentoring.
- To be able to work with and develop competitive teams within the club.
- To communicate and liaise with parents regarding training or any other concerns face to face, phone calls or emails.
- To attend and be responsible at events and competitions.
- Be responsible for the health & safety of the training facility and the wellbeing of the gymnasts.
- To have an active role in the growth and development of the club.
- To organise class timetables and staff as required and ensure all classes are covered.
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.