Casual Academy Physiotherapist
Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster’s elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster’s Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village. We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them. Doncaster Rovers FC is looking for a number of highly motivated Physiotherapists to support our Academy teams, and be at the forefront of the category 3 academy’s physiotherapy provision.
- Placed On
- Mon 14th September, 2020
- 12:00am - Mon 26th October, 2020
- Sport / Activity
About Casual Academy Physiotherapist
Club Doncaster is the brand that connects Doncaster's elite sports teams and manages the delivery of events at Doncaster's Keepmoat Stadium, and associated Elite Performance Centre and Sports Village.
We look to recruit people with the desire to work within all areas of Club Doncaster who demonstrate integrity, compassion, pride and honesty and a desire to continuously improve themselves and those around them.
Doncaster Rovers FC is looking for a number of highly motivated Physiotherapists to support our Academy teams, and be at the forefront of the category 3 academy's physiotherapy provision.
The successful applicant will provide pitch side, and clinical support to all age groups during evening training and weekend game sessions across our full academy teams aged 9-18 who are based at both the Keepmoat Stadium and our training ground facility at Cantley Park.
We are looking for people who can demonstrate some previous experience working with elite athletes. All applicants should demonstrate their knowledge of the prevention and successful management in the treatment of injuries within elite athletes.
We are primarily looking for HCPC Chartered Physiotherapists, however please email me your CV if you are due to graduate from the course in the near future.
Applicants should be hard working, committed and have a keen interest in growing the Club Doncaster reputation via the success Doncaster Rovers Academy.
- Chartered Physiotherapist registration, or within the latter stages of achieving registration
- Flexible and adaptable to the working patterns of an elite sports environment
- Awareness of the elite sports culture
- Ideally experience of working within an elite athlete setting
- Experience or knowledge of the working of the PMA recording system.
- Experience of multi disciplinary team working
- Ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work in a professional and responsible manner.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with children and young people within an elite sports environment.
- Punctual and have an excellent record of attendance.
- An understanding of the travel involved when working within elite sports programmes
- Willing to learn and committed to achieving high standards within their work.
- Good leadership skills
- Able to communicate effectively with young people and their parents in sometimes challenging circumstances.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake further checks in relation to their identity and criminal disclosures.
Club Doncaster is an equal opportunities employer and is keen to here from all persons who feel that this would be the right role for them regardless of age or gender.
If you would like to apply for the role please submit your CV and cover letter to
HR manager Kirsty Cavanagh at email@example.com
Or write to:
The closing date for applications is Monday 28th September 2020, however Club Doncaster reserve the right to cease applications for this post at an earlier time.
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.