Head of Talent
Boccia England has recently undertaken an independent review of our current talent system’ leading to a vision where our ambition is to establish a talent system and environment renowned as the best in world boccia by 2025, maintaining that position to 2032 and beyond. To help us achieve this vision, we are seeking to recruit a new Head of Talent for Boccia England to lead in the development of the England Talent r Pathway (ETP)
- Head office in Nottingham, with extensive nationwide travel, NG9 2RS
- Contact Name
- Head of Business Support
- Contact Telephone
- Contact Email
- £34,347 to £37,403 Salary to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 16th July, 2020
- 12:00pm - Sun 2nd August, 2020
- Sport / Activity
- Job Reference
- Interview Date
- Fri 7th August, 2020
About Head of Talent
Purpose of the Job
As Head of Talent you will be responsible for the successful implementation of a revised England pathway aligned to the Team GB programme that provides an athlete centred approach that identifies players with potential talent and supports our athletes on their talent pathway journey. The athlete journey can be a linear progress from area/regional assessment into one of 5 regional academies, progressing to the England Performance Group (EPG) then transition to the UK Boccia programme. Athletes might enter or leave the process at any stage.
Key Accountabilities and Objectives
- Build a successful and aligned talent development programme
- Increase the number of, and quality of, coaches involved in the talent development programme in England
- Improve the athlete 'voice' and welfare support within the talent development programme
- Increase the capacity and capability of identifying talent through an improved talent ID and selection process
- Create a clear and transparent pathway linked to Team GB/ UK Boccia
- Create an environment where individuals with talent can prosper, thrive, and acquire the required skills and experiences to deliver their potential.
This role will include travelling, some unsocial hours and supporting weekend deliveries including overnight stays.
Reports into: Chief Executive Officer
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.