Dereham Hockey Club is looking to appoint a Club Administrator to drive commercial value from its assets, and oversee and manage the day to day administration of the club and its members.
- Contact Name
- Shane Barnes
- Contact Telephone
- 07775 545470
- Dereham Hockey Club
About Club administrator
Dereham Hockey Club is looking to appoint a Club Administrator to drive commercial value from its assets, and oversee and manage the day-to-day administration of the club and its members. While it may be useful for the person to be involved in hockey, it is not a coaching specific role.
Hours – approx. 780hrs per year.
Pay – TBC – but approx. £15 per hour.
- To take instruction from the club's management committee.
- To administer the club's affairs to include, membership, coaches & coaching, fixtures, umpires, First Aid, website and any other functions of the club
- To liaise with the local schools to set up coaching / after-school clubs
- To promote Dereham HC for holiday clubs/camps, Summer League, Norfolk hockey etc.
- Highly organised
- IT literate
- To increase playing membership
- To increase the advertising / sponsorship revenue
- To let the club's facilities to outside bodies/users during non-playing/training times to drive additional revenue
- To seek out grant funding for provision of coaching to schools and other youth bodies & groups and those with disabilities to promote social inclusion
- 50% of the pay in the first year is to be derived from the uplift in 'additional' revenue streams.
- 100% of the pay in the second year and thereafter is to be derived from the uplift in 'additional' revenue streams (beyond the 'initial base year') and therefore not limited to 780hrs per year thereafter.
- To promote DHC and its assets to drive up club membership across all age ranges and abilities whilst administering the club's running and operational affairs.
All Enquiries to –
Vice Chairman DHC
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.