We are looking for a reliable office administrator to join the team based in Active Partner Trusts' Nottinghamshire Office at NTU, Clifton Campus. The role will provide fundamental support to the team with a particular focus on finance and training administration.
- £18360-£21420 FTE (pay award pending)
- Part Time
- Active Partners Trust
- Placed On
- Tue 3rd March, 2020
- 11:45pm - Sun 5th April, 2020
- Interview Date
- Wed 22nd April, 2020
About Business Support
The Business Support role will have responsibility for:
- Supporting all aspects of APT office administration to ensure the organisation can operate effectively and efficiently.
- Customer service being front of house and the first contact for external partners and customer contacting the organisation via the phone and email
18 hours per week
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
PLEASE NOTE: Additional temporary hours on commencement, up to 31 August 2020:
24 hours per week
Monday or Tuesday, plus Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
With additional hours worked as necessary for the proper performance of duties
- Support the effective implementation of administration, financial and HR policies, protocols and processes.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of all bookings, database and financial processes, systems and procedures. Maintain any required records and systems for the organisation.
- Provide a responsive service to all internal and external customers, partners and visitors to the organisation. Support aspects of day to day financial management including: monitoring expenditure, raising orders, processing invoices, making payments, ensuring that robust processes are implemented.
- Support aspects of day to day HR management including: assisting with staff recruitment, setting up new starters, carrying out staff inductions etc.
- Create and manage appropriate processes within APT regarding annual leave, sickness records and all other absences.
- Assist in setting up and maintaining appropriate contacts databases for APT
- Assist with the organisation and co-ordination of events, conferences, training sessions, away days and meetings.
- Co-ordinate miscellaneous issues including, for example, fire evacuation procedures, first aid provision, visiting maintenance and service engineers and car parking arrangements for visitors.
About Active Partners Trust:
Active Partners Trust (APT) is a charitable organisation with a vision to make physical activity, including sport, the norm for people who live, work or study in our communities. We bring together the Active Partnerships (formerly County Sports Partnerships) of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire under the outward facing brands of Active Derbyshire and Active Notts. The funding to deliver our vision comes from the combination of Sport England investment and several local authority partnerships.
For more information and to read the person specification please read the attached job description.
business-support-support-jdps.pdf (PDF, 101.3 Kb)
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.