Project Lead- We Are Undefeatable (Mansfield)
We Are Undefeatable is a national campaign to support the 15 million people who live with one or more long-term health conditions in England. Launched in 2019, it aims to enable those with Long-Term Conditions to build physical activity into their lives.
- Mansfield CVS Office, Mansfield, NG18 1QA
- Contact Name
- Lesley Watkins
- Contact Telephone
- 01623 392444
- Contact Email
- £30,000 pro-rata
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Thu 21st November, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 5th December, 2019
About Project Lead- We Are Undefeatable (Mansfield)
The We Are Undefeatable (WAU) campaign is led by a collaboration of 15 leading Long-Term charities (The Richmond Group of Charities, led by Age UK) and benefits from Sport England expertise and insight, along with National Lottery funding. Mansfield is in the top 10 districts with the highest number of people living with long-term health conditions in England, and as such will be in receipt of additional funds to activate the WAU campaign forward at a local level. In order to successfully deliver this exciting piece of work we are looking to appoint a Project Lead with the following skills, qualities and values:
- To engage with and inform cross sector partners at a strategic level including the health and wellbeing board identifying and implementing ways of working closer together to achieve a collective approach to support people with long term conditions (LTC).
- To research the activity, recreational, health and well-being needs of the local population for delivery of the project within local communities and groups across Mansfield District.
- Liaise with the commissioned evaluators to ensure that effective evaluation is carried out in line with the tender to capture relevant information.
- Drive the work of the project and facilitate the oversight group to ensure that partners are engaged, informed and are able to shape and influence the direction of travel.
- Work with partners to ensure the mapping of services and support for people with LTC is up-to-date and accurate. Identify gaps in provision in line with identified needs and ways that the project might start to address them.
- Identify any campaign and media opportunities to raise the profile of the project capitalising on partner resources, skills and knowledge where possible.
- Identify and capture the needs of the operational workforce ensuring that they are fed back in order that appropriate training opportunities and support can be implemented.
- Support and attend regional and local forums in relation to health and well-being and the WAU campaign.
- Hold partners to account to ensure project delivery within agreed timescales, working to a set Delivery Plan.
- Ensure all activities are delivered in compliance with statutory regulations such as: Health & Safety, Safeguarding, data protection (GDPR) and Equal Opportunities.
For more information and to apply please visit: http://www.mansfieldcvs.org/our-services/job-vacancies/we-are-undefeatable-in-mansfield-
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.