We are currently seeking enthusiastic and committed individuals to support the team at Greasley Sports & Community Centre. As part of the operational team you will carry out a very hands on role in the day-to-day delivery of customer service.
- Greasley Sports & Community Centre, NG16 3QN
- Contact Name
- Allan Bone
- Contact Email
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Fri 27th September, 2019
- 12:00am - Sun 13th October, 2019
About Leisure Attendant
You will ensure a consistently high level of presentation, cleanliness and customer service to meet the needs of all our users.
The role is varied and will involve you dealing with customers' needs and enquiries over the telephone, via email and face to face. You will also be required to undertake cash handling, administrative tasks, facility cleaning and setting up and taking down of equipment as and when required.
Previous experience of working in a leisure or customer facing environment would be an advantage.
You must be;
• Customer focused, friendly and approachable
• Able to work as part of a team
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to carry out reception duties ie cash handling, filling and telephone duties
• Flexible in your approach to work – must be able to work daytime, evenings & weekends and at short notice
• Able to set up and take down various pieces of sports equipment
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.