Postural Stability Instructor
We are looking for someone to co-ordinate and deliver an evidenced based falls management exercise programme across Leicester City, working with older people who are at a risk of falls or need to improve mobility. The focus of these sessions will be to reduce risk of falls, increase confidence of attendees with everyday tasks and to improve their mobility and general wellbeing.
- Leicester City Council
- Placed On
- Thu 15th August, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 29th August, 2019
- Job Reference
About Postural Stability Instructor
- Devise, coordinate and deliver a programme of falls prevention sessions via group interventions in a variety of settings across the city.
- Provide clinical advice to clients, partners and other professionals.
- Manage a casework of clients and monitor their progress to ensure it is managed effectively.
- Develop excellent partnerships with local organisations and Healthcare professionals to promote the falls prevention service.
We have two positions available – 1 x full time, 37 hours per week and 1 x part time, 16 hours per week. Both include occasional Saturday and evening work when required.
Please specify which position you are applying for within your application.
Both positions are one-year fixed term opportunities.
The salary for this post is £21,589 - £23,836 per annum and £9,335 - £10,307 per annum for the part time post.
For an informal discussion please contact Carla Broadbent via email: Carla.Broadbent@leicester.gov.uk / 0116 454 0597.
For further information and details on how to apply please click below.
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.