Swimming Teacher - Level 2
Freedom Leisure are looking for enthusiastic individuals to teach swimming to children and/or adults as part of Ashbourne Leisure Centre’s swimming lesson plan, and in accordance to qualification, training and experience.
- Ashbourne Leisure Centre, Derbyshire, DE6 1DR
- Contact Telephone
- 01335 343 712
- Contact Email
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 15th August, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 31st October, 2019
- Job Reference
About Swimming Teacher - Level 2
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to teach swimming to children and/or adults as part of the Leisure Centre's swimming lesson plan, and in accordance to qualification, training and experience. Ensuring you get the best out of the individuals, you must be customer focused in your approach to work. You must be able to monitor and communicate the individual's progression through the programme. This post is subject to a DBS check.We want our employees and customers to have the best experience possible, So if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Hours: 34hrs a week - Rota Basis
- Nationally recognised swimming teaching qualification - Level 2
- To communicate with the children's parents/guardians concerning their development, and advise on their progression through the programme
- To assist in the supervision of customers in the swimming pool and surrounds, ensuring their safety and discipline
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine desire to work closely with customers
- Have a high level of responsibility, flexibility, enthusiasm and motivation.
- DBS Check
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.