Freedom Leisure are looking for a Lifeguard, to join our friendly and professional team at Bakewell Swimming Pool.
- Bakewell Swimming Pool, Derbyshire, DE45 1ES
- Contact Telephone
- 01629 814205
- Contact Email
- up to £8.65ph / £14,770.00pa
- Part Time
- Placed On
- Tue 13th August, 2019
- 12:00am - Mon 26th August, 2019
- Job Reference
Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
Being a Lifeguard is an essential part of the operation of the Swimming pool and Centre. This is a responsible role which is key to the safety and well-being of our customers; it requires excellent attention to detail, good people skills and a current NPLQ qualification. We are looking for fun, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to be part of the Freedom Leisure team. We want our employees and customer to have the best experience possible. So if this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Hours: 32.75hrs a week, two week rota including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- NPLQ qualification or equivalent
- First Aid at Work
- An ability and understanding of how to relate to customers of all ages and abilities and also to all levels of staff
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Team orientated approach, able to work across organisation boundaries and demonstrate interest and be supportive of the work of staff and colleagues
- To be able to work flexibly and understand instructions from managers
- Demonstrated passion and energy for the leisure industry
- Flexible and adaptable
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.