Sports Data Officer
Leicester City Council’s Sports Services are the leading provider of sport and fitness facilities within the city with nine sport, leisure and golf facilities, along with a range of parks and opens spaces for formal and informal activity.
- £27,905 to £30,507 per annum
- Full Time
- Leicester City Council
- Placed On
- Thu 25th July, 2019
- 12:00am - Wed 21st August, 2019
- Job Reference
About Sports Data Officer
After three years of delivering year on year improvements we now have in place ambitious plans to 'step up the service' to take us to the next level. Exciting plans for capital improvement have been approved and the Service is growing in confidence and ambition to continue the next phase of transformation and improvement.
We are now recruiting to various posts that form part of the new service team that will all play a key role in transforming the Council's approach to Sport, Leisure and Exercise. This is an exciting time to be joining a team of highly motivated and passionate individuals to help deliver our vision
We are looking for a highly motivated, customer-focussed and creative Sports Data Officer to manage the Leisure CRM/EPOS system for Active Leicester. Key areas will include: health & fitness, swimming, golf, sports on parks and all other provision managed and delivered by Active Leicester. With the confidence to work collaboratively across the various functions, you will lead on all data systems and performance reporting within the service and lead on digitally transforming current systems and processes.
- Maintain the CRM/EPOS system – troubleshoot, improve and undertake quality checks
- Produce performance and intelligence reports from CRM/EPOS and other corporate databases for the Senior Management Team
- Undertake research and analysis of reports to identify insights in the data to help inform decision making
- Lead on changes to working practices, legislation, regulation, processes and systems/software
- Develop and contribute to the Active Leicester's customer experience by digital transformation
- Ensure the correct governance surrounds all customer and data reporting
For further details and information on how to apply please click on the link below.
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.