Team Leader - Across North Norfolk
Everyone Active is currently seeking three high calibre positive, supportive, inclusive and progressive individual who is willing to embrace the brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
- Part Time
- Everyone Active
- Placed On
- Thu 11th April, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 19th April, 2019
About Team Leader - Across North Norfolk
THREE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
You will join the existing team in carrying out a range of duties including duty management, front of house tasks, health & safety procedures, setting up/down equipment, cleaning and general areas of responsibility. You will be in the front line of customer care providing advice, information, transacting sales, assisting customers of all ages and committed to providing a high level of service which encourages positive feedback and repeat customer visits. You must demonstrate a positive attitude, take pride in your work, and always be punctual, organised and totally reliable.
Everyone Active would like to hear from you if you:
• Can deliver an exceptional level of customer service
• Are able to work independently or as part of a team to deliver tasks and meet deadlines
• Are able to follow operational procedures
• Have a flexible approach to covering shifts, evenings and weekends plus daytimes during school
• Are willing to support the team in maintaining a clean and safe environment for all users of
A recognised First Aid at Work (incl. Defibrillator) Qualification is desirable, however full training will be
given to the successful candidate.
For more details on the position or to apply, send a current CV to Shane Railley at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 19th April 2019
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.