Football Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of Performance, the Football Development Manager will be accountable for the management, development and promotion of all Football Development programmes. Using the power of the Nottingham Forest brand and the hook of professional football, the Football Development Manager will be responsible for developing our technical coaching programmes and increasing football participation across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, through structured high quality programme delivery and engagement.
- Competitive based on skills and experience
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Mon 8th April, 2019
- 12:00am - Sun 21st April, 2019
About Football Development Manager
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the promotion and technical delivery of the Advanced Coaching Centres.
- Manage talent identification across all Football Development programmes, liaising directly with the NFFC Academy through the relevant process.
- Manage and develop the Nottingham Schools' Football Association programme to increase participation in competitive schools' football across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- Develop key Club programmes that engages schools and local grassroots clubs.
- Implement and manage comprehensive coaching syllabuses across all Trust football programmes, in line with the Club's philosophy, culture, values and national governing body strategies.
- Manage and motivate a dedicated workforce, creating a comprehensive programme for inhouse training and quality assurance.
- Ensure all online booking systems and programme information is current and accurate.
- Manage and develop clear player pathways from Trust football programmes into the Club's Academy, keeping accurate records and providing reports on player and workforce progress.
- Achieve set performance targets relating to programme participation and income.
- Ensure that all staff and programmes are fully compliant with the latest safeguarding, data protection and health and safety legislations.
- Attend meetings and represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust at events.
- Be a positive role model and raise the ambition and aspiration of local people through Nottingham Forest and football.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with schools, partners and local grass roots football clubs.
- Monitor and evaluate all football development programmes ensuring that all data is up to date and accurate on Views.
For full details see attached document.
Application: Via CV with a one page covering letter at: https://nottinghamforestcommunitytrust.breathehr.com/v/aMoB5HRmol6TmsAc-YEJ7w
fdm-job-description-20191.pdf (PDF, 247 Kb)
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.