Rounders England, Chief Executive Officer
Inclusive Boards is delighted to be working with Rounders England search for their new CEO. Rounders England is a non-profit sport’s national governing body (NGB) in England. Based in Sheffield; they provide a structure for the sport from the Board, local deliverers and teams right through to individual members and volunteers.
- Full Time
- Rounders England
- Placed On
- Wed 3rd April, 2019
- 12:00am - Sun 26th May, 2019
About Rounders England, Chief Executive Officer
As the CEO:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of Rounders England (RE) strategy to 2021.
- You will be required to create and deliver the next strategic plan with the RE Board .
- You will provide effective strategic, operational and leadership support to the RE Board.
- You will be responsible for the leadership and management of the executive team.
- You will ensure the continuous financial sustainability of RE by securing public and private sector partner funding.
- You will need to forge strategic partnerships at national level.
- You will act as an effective Board member by supporting the Independent Chair to ensure good governance.
- You will work on maintaining the highest standards of operations.
- You will act as an accountable officer to Sport England and support by providing governance evidence to Sport England governance code.
- You will raise the profile of Rounders England within the sport sector and externally with key stakeholders.
For more information please download the candidate pack below.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions, please contact Ros Hollinghurst:
- 07568 137 714 to find out more
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter by 26th May 2019; 23:59 deadline.
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.