Dereham Leisure Centre - General Gymnastics Coach
Dereham Leisure Centre is looking for a confident and dedicated coach to continue its recreational gymnastics programme based at the centre.
- Dereham Leisure Centre, NR19 1DF
- Contact Name
- Fiona Robson
- Contact Email
- Casual Hours
- Placed On
- Wed 6th March, 2019
- 12:00am - Fri 19th April, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Dereham Leisure Centre - General Gymnastics Coach
We offer a beginner and improver session for children aged 4-14 years and both sessions works towards the
British Gymnastics Core Proficiency Award Scheme.
Candidates should have a passion for coaching gymnastics and ensure the club
provides a fun, inclusive and progressive environment for all.
Principle Responsibilities of the Coach will be:
- Oversee the development of the Gymnastics programme
- Plan and deliver a full program working towards the British Gymnastics Awards Scheme
- Ensure health and safety standards are met
- Supervise and monitor children throughout the sessions (ensuring registers are completed)
- Communicate with parents/guardians as required
British Gymnastics Level 2 Coaching Qualification
Safeguarding + Protecting Children Certificate
First Aid Certificate
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Salary is dependant on age and level of coaching qualification.
We are ideally looking for the coach to be in place to continue the programme from after the Easter Holidays.
To express your interest in the role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.