Partnerships Account Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, Partnership Account Manager to work within our Partnerships Team based at Villa Park.
- Villa Park, B66HE
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Buckell
- Contact Telephone
- 0121 327 5400
- Contact Email
- £30,000 to £35,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 14th February, 2019
- 12:00am - Thu 28th February, 2019
- Sport / Activity
About Partnerships Account Manager
The ideal candidate with have experience managing Partners from on boarding all the way through to renewal. You will lead by example, champion the partnerships team both internally and externally and act as ambassador of Aston Villa Football Club.
Key Responsibilities: -
- To own, maintain and develop key AVFC partner accounts; coordinate weekly status meeting and deliver monthly status reports to each account
- To manage the departmental budget by ensuring owned partner accounts are organised and expenditures are tracked
- To services to understand the efficiency and profitability margins of each owned account
- Report regularly and effectively to the Head of Partner Acquisition & Partnership Services to ensure owned partner accounts are being successfully managed, rights are utilised and relationship with the partner remains strong
- Coordination with key stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure day-to-day maintenance of accounts is conducted in an efficient and timely manner, and to make appropriate recommendations to Head of Partner Acquisition & Partnership Services where necessary
- Work with internal departments and external agencies to ensure that all Partner activities are captured and measured. Track activations demonstrate successes and provide constructive feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Design and carry out surveys to track fan sentiment and awareness. Analyse survey data and prepare reports of data findings for internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting in developing a series of partner events to engage the full roster, this may include; partner dinner, networking and an industry forum for knowledge share. Support will include agreeing format and content of the event series to maximize partner engagement
- Lead quarterly and end of season reviews for owned accounts
Key skills and experience required: -
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of managing multiple client accounts, preferably in a sponsorship or marketing environment
- Process driven with strong analytical and research skills
- Able to work to tights deadlines and manage multiple projects within timescales
- Ability to follow key trends and apply them and integrate them into a strategic approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possession of level of gravitas with ability to confidently present business cases to senior management
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Good attention to detail and takes responsibility for the accuracy of their work
- Experience of creating and delivering events
Aston Villa Football Club celebrates the diversity of its Club and its supporters. As part of this, Aston Villa Football Club is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
To allow us to monitor this, we ask all applicants to complete our Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form available at https://www.avfc.co.uk/club/careers. All information provided will be treated in confidence and will not be seen by staff directly involved in the appointment. The questionnaire will be detached from your application form, stored separately and used only to provide statistics for monitoring purposes.
Active Norfolk is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.