General Gymnastics Coach
- Easton Gymnastics Club - Easton - Norfolk, NR9 5EA
- Contact Name
- Mr Bradley Thompson
- Contact Telephone
- 01603 960 511
- Contact Email
General Gymnastics Coach
Easton is a not for profit club based in Norwich, Norfolk. We are looking for confident and dedicated people to work as part of our growing team of coaches in our gymnastics for all programme. We have recreational classes every weekday and on Saturday mornings. Candidates should be self-motivated, confident, professional and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
You should have a passion for coaching gymnastics and enjoy interacting and engaging with children in various age & ability class groups. Under the guidance of the director of coaching, your lessons should be inclusive and packed with fun progressions for the gymnasts. You'll be able to think on your feet and be creative whilst still ensuring that your activities adhere to the British Gymnastics safety guidelines to ensure injury free sessions.
You will also be expected to:
• Develop and enhance EGC's general gymnastics programme with the guidance of our director of coaching;
• Plan and deliver a full program for all general gymnastics programme and integrate with women's and men's artistic programmes;
• Maintain the club's health and safety standards
• Take on an organising/supervisory role at the beginning, during and end of the session;
• Set up and pack down gymnastics equipment;
• Assist with the mentoring of our younger trainee coaches;
• Communicate with parents where necessary.
There is also the opportunity for continuing your development as a coach whilst working with the club.
• BG Level 1 or above Coaching Qualification and willing to take their Level 2 and above
• BG Membership (appropriate to your qualification level).
• Safeguarding & Protecting Children Certification
• BG Level 2 or above coaching qualification
• First Aid qualification
Successful applicants will be required to have an enhanced DBS check and where necessary to undertake safeguarding training. You must also have the right to work in the UK and if successful have the supporting documentation.
Salary is dependent on age & level of qualification.
To apply for one of our coaching positions, please email your CV to Mr Bradley Thompson, Director of Coaching at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 13/01/2019
Active Norfolk actively promotes diversity in employment and sport and welcomes applications from all parts of the community. To add your job please submit your job specification.
Sign up to our mailing list
Receive updates about news, events and opportunities relevant to you.
Sign up to receive information from us