Fun and Fit Grants
What we are looking for?
Active Norfolk are looking for an organisation to deliver a programme of 8 week courses Countywide or in a district of Norfolk (excluding Great Yarmouth at this time). The organisation must be able to provide appropriately qualified instructors to deliver activities and take on the responsibility of sourcing and hiring venues to host the activities. Participants and priority groups targeted should be residents of Norfolk (excluding Great Yarmouth at this time). Activities delivered must be suitable for the inactive population and sustainable by providing exit routes after the courses have finished. The organisation must also supply any equipment needed for the activities.
Please be aware that the priority groups within the Norfolk area are -
Fun & Fit Silver – £2000 available - provision that targets the inactive over 60's population, who may have additional health conditions or restricted mobility.
Fun & Fit for Health – £2000 available - provision to those inactive adults (18+) managing long term health conditions, being physical, mental or both.
General Fun & Fit – £2000 available - provision targeting inactive adults over 18 years old.
Priorities by area are:
West Norfolk- General & Health
Breckland- General, Health & Silver
North Norfolk- General & Health
Broadland- General, Health & Silver
South Norfolk- General & Health
City - General
Please complete one application form for each priority grant award (one per group).
- The deadline for applications is Monday 27th November.
- Delivery of activities must start the w/c 22nd January.
Following the submission deadlines, a review panel will assess the applications and applicants will be made aware if their projects have been successful or unsuccessful by Friday 1st December. Successful applicants will then be awarded grant payment by Monday 8th January.
Please find below the application form and guidance document. Completed applications can be sent to FAO Sam Watts or Andy Oakley, Active Norfolk, Easton College, Easton, NR9 5DX
- Fun And Fit Grant Application Form (MS Excel, 16 Kb)
- FF Grant FundingApplication Guidance Brekland (MS Word, 69 Kb)
- FF Grant FundingApplication Guidance Broadland (MS Word, 69 Kb)
- FF Grant FundingApplication Guidance North (MS Word, 69 Kb)
- FF Grant FundingApplication Guidance City (MS Word, 69 Kb)
- FF Grant FundingApplication Guidance South (MS Word, 69 Kb)
- FF Grant FundingApplication Guidance West (MS Word, 69 Kb)