Run leader CPD: Nutrition for Athletes
- Norwich Family Golf Centre
- Contact Name
- Paul Evans
- Contact Email
- Contact Telephone
Mary Skelcher is a Nutritional Therapist, Personal Trainer and GB Age-Group triathlete. She works with athletes from beginner to elite level, helping her clients to improve their health and performance through nutrition and exercise programmes.
Mary was formerly a club and county athlete in both sprint and endurance events and is a LIRF qualified.
This interactive workshop will cover:
- 7 core principles of healthy eating
- The role of macro-nutrients in energy production
- Nutrition, weight loss and run performance
- Foods to enhance recovery after exercise
There will also be time allocated for questions
By the end of this workshop you will be able to help your athletes & runners develop nutrition habits to boost their sports performance.