Alfie is a British wheelchair tennis player, from Cantley in Norfolk. Born with the congenital heart defect Tetralogy of Fallot, Alfie underwent open heart surgery at six months old. He was diagnosed with Perthes Disease at the age of six. Alfie started playing wheelchair tennis in 2005 after attending a Tennis Foundation Camp. He played his first tournament in 2008 and was selected to represent Great Britain at the ITF's European Junior Wheelchair Tennis Camp.
- 2017 Wimbledon men's doubles champion with Gordon Reid
- 2017 Wimbledon men's singles semi-finalist (subsequently reaching world's top 4 for first time)
- 2017 Silver medallist at World Team Cup
- 2017 Roland Garros men's singles champion (first Grand Slam singles title)
- 2017 SA Open Super Series doubles champion partnering Gordon Reid
- 2017 Singles champion at ITF 1 Cajun Classic
- 2017 Singles runner-up at International Sydney Open (first Super Series final)