New Year New Sport is the Tchoukball Association of Great Britain's exciting new project to introduce tchoukball to secondary schools in Norfolk. Tchoukball, a cross between handball and volleyball, is a fast-paced team sport that can be played all year round - indoors, on grass or on the beach.
The New Year New Sport project provides:
- Free, locally delivered, teacher training with information packs full of helpful lesson plans, posters and information about tchoukball.
- Access to county-wide and national competitions with other schools.
- Support from local tchoukball clubs
- Local and national press coverage
- Opportunities for your students to meet Great Britain U18 players and take the first step to entering the squad themselves.
If you are interested and think your school would like to try tchoukball, please contact the team on 07092 018251 or email email@example.com .