Sports clubs/facilities are facing strong challenges in order to survive and grow in an increasingly competitive and demanding market. How to attract new members and retain the existing ones, become a hub of the community, grow sponsorship revenue, increase your attendances, improve the social life of the club, increase media coverage, benefit from new technology, introduce new revenue streams…
Whether you are a sports club, leisure club, sports facility, out of school club or holiday play scheme, marketing can help YOU.
- Marketing creates opportunities to:
- Fill vacant places
- Put across a specific message about what you can offer
- Identify with existing and potential customers and to raise awareness of what you offer
- Deliver the short and long term objectives of the plans you have for your club
Active Norfolk have created the marketing toolkit, a free sport specific resource which will provide you with advice and guidance on:
- Writing your marketing and communications plan
- Writing a press release to promote your club/publicise and event/promote a success story
- Producing publications and leaflets
- Publicity and promotion for your club/organisation
- Planning and event and producing event material
- Your brand
- Dealing with the media
- Plus much more!
To download your copy use the relevant link, or for a printed version please email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and full postal address.