Fun and Fit Norfolk
Fun and Fit courses are now available!
Example of Children's Code of Conduct
Below is an example of a children's Code of Conduct. Please adapt to suit the needs of your club.
- Respect all coaches, officials, managers etc
- Play fairly and by the rules of the game at all times
- Be generous when you win and gracious when you lose
- Always accept the decisions of officials and never argue
- Work hard for yourself and, if applicable, the good of the team
- Be a good role model and never use inappropriate language or gestures
- Co-operate with your coach, opponents and team mates if applicable
- Treat everyone with equal respect regardless of race, religion, gender, colour, language, disability, or political choice