Coach vacancy: UEA Norwich Swimming Club09 October 2009
UEA Norwich Swimming Club re looking fo a part time Junior Development Coach to help design and deliver an effective coach and training syllabus for the Junior Development 2 group.
JOB TITLE: UEA Norwich Swimming Club - Junior Development Coach
STATUS: Part Time Hours to be agreed.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head Coach / Head Age Group Coach
Tasks and Duties
1. Under the direction of the Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach, design and deliver an effective coaching and training syllabus for the UEA Norwich SC Junior Development 2 group.
2. In liaison with the Head Age Group Coach, prescribe and service a programme of competition that reflects the needs of the Junior Programme swimmers in line with the LTAD model.
3. Liaise with the UEA Norwich Teaching Programme and other outside agencies in the successful recruitment of swimmers to the Junior Coaching Programme.
4. In liaison with the Head Age Group Coach oversee the seamless transition of the Junior Programme swimmers to the Age Group Programme.
5. Be involved with the administration connected with the delivery of the Junior Coaching Programme.
6. Monitor and evaluate the training and competition performance of the Junior Coaching Programme.
7. Communicate effectively with the parents, volunteers, and officers of the UEA Norwich SC and other relevant outside agencies.
8. Assist in the selection of swimmers for the UEA Norwich SC team events.
9. Attend relevant meetings of the UEA Norwich SC when and as required.
10. Produce written reports when requested by the line management of the UEA Norwich SC Management team.
11. Be prepared to cover other coaches in their absence.
12. Any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the UEA Norwich SC
1. Applicants should have a competitive swimming background and be ASA Level 2 qualified. Applicants working towards the Level 2 qualification will also be considered.Post a comment